Houston County Schools :: Central Registration
1100 Main Street, Perry, GA 31069 PH: 478.988.6200

Hide other sections
Central Registration

Central de Registracion En Espanol

All new students and students transferring within our district register at Central Registration. Our overall goal is to improve customer service by expediting the process, ensuring consistency across all 38 schools, and making it more convenient for those with children in more than one school.

Online Registration

New to Houston County schools?
Parents new to Houston County schools are encouraged to complete Online Registration before visiting Central Registration.

Transferring within our district?
Students already enrolled in our schools are encouraged to complete an In-County Transfer Form prior to visiting Central Registration.

303 South Davis Drive, Warner Robins, Ga.


Beginning September 8, 2014

Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Registration Checklist
What do I need to enroll my child?

Parent/Guardian Photo ID
(for example: work ID, passport, driver's license)

Certified Birth Certificate  

Guardianship/Custody Orders if the child does not live with his natural parents  

Two Proofs of Residency— Lease or Mortgage statement plus one of the following:

          · Utility bill (electric, water or cable bill)
          · Property tax statement or income tax statement
          · Automobile registration or insurance
          · Mail from any government agency 

Social Security Card (or signed waiver in accordance with O.C.G.A 20-2-150)

Ear, Eye and Dental Screening, Georgia Form 3300 (available from a doctor or the Health Department) 

Immunization Certificate, Georgia Form 3231 (available from a doctor or the Health Department) 

School Records and Last Report Card, if transferring from another school  system



Contact Us   Map  Directions

Website Disclaimer